1. Your Acceptance
2. Website Access
In order to access some features of the Website, you will have to create an account. You are not allowed to use another user�s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You may change your password at any time by updating your Account Profile page. In addition, you agree to immediately notify MJApparel.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. MJApparel.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 2.
You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or similar technological devices or programs, that access the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the MJApparel.com servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, MJApparel.com grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. MJApparel.com reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases, in its sole discretion.
You agree not to collect or use any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") including without limitation account names, email addresses, or other User Submissions (as defined below), from the Website, nor use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes, including without limitation to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website.
3. The MJApparel.com Website
4. Intellectual Property Rights
The content on the Website, except all User Submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, the text, graphics, and photos created by and for MJApparel.com, interactive features ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to MJApparel.com, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of MJApparel.com or as expressly provided herein. MJApparel.com reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content contained therein.
You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions (as defined below) of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained thereon. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Content therein.
5. Rules of Conduct
The following rules of conduct apply to your use of the Website and to any and all materials you post on MJApparel.com, including text, data, graphics, audio or video content, music, sound, chat, messages, files or other material (collectively User Submissions) whether the User Submission is included in blogs, discussion groups, emails, profiles, comments, or any other portion or feature of MJApparel.com.
You may not, in connection with the Website:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any User Submission that is libelous or defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, unlawful or plagiarized;
- infringes or violates any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property right;
- breaches a duty of confidentiality by which you are bound due to a contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- a reasonable person would consider harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, profane, obscene, excessively violent, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or offensive in any way;
- constitutes a breach of any person�s privacy or publicity rights, a misrepresentation of facts, or hate speech;
- violates or encourages others to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- promotes software or services that deliver unsolicited e-mail; or
- contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other similar harmful programming routines.
You may not, except with MJApparel's express advance authorization or in a specially designated area, use the Website to:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any User Submission that provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email address; or
- engage in commercial activities within MJApparel.com;
- harm minors in any way;
- solicit personal information from anyone under 18;
- provide false or deceptive information;
- use MJApparel.com content to engage in commercial activities;
- delete, add or otherwise change other people�s entries or other Content when you have not been granted the privileges to do so; or
6. Copyright Infringement
MJApparel.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Thus, in your use of and interactions with MJApparel.com and the Website, you may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any User Submission that is copyrighted material belonging to others, without obtaining their prior written consent. This specifically includes the submission of a Design or Type Tee Slogan. MJApparel.com reserves the right, in its discretion, to remove any User Submission if we believe it may infringe the copyright rights of others, and/or to terminate the accounts of users who we believe to be infringers.
If you believe that your work has been copied or posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Copyright Act to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
7. Modifications to the Website
MJApparel.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. MJApparel.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website.
9. Warranty Disclaimer
10. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL MJApparel.com, OR ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATE, DIRECTOR, OFFICER, EMPLOYEE, LICENSOR, DISTRIBUTOR, SUPPLIER, AGENT, RESELLER, OWNER, OR OPERATOR OF MJApparel.com, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT MJApparel.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The Website is controlled and offered by MJApparel.com from its facilities in the United States of America. MJApparel.com makes no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
15. Copyright Notice
The MJApparel.com Website is � 2011, MJApparel LLC � All Rights Reserved and no portion of the Website may be copied, reproduced, transmitted, derived, or otherwise used for any purpose without the prior written permission of MJApparel.com.
All of the MJApparel.com trademarks are owned by MJApparel.com and may not be used for any purpose without the prior written permission of MJApparel.com.